What is a Cookie
A cookie is a small text file which is stored in your browser when you visit any web site. Its use is for the web to be able to remember your visit when you navigate the website again. The cookies usually store technical, personal preferences, contents personalization, use statistics, links to social networks, user’s account access information, etc. The cookies objective is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs, without cookies the services provided by any site would be notably reduced. If you wish to ask for more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate, deactivate them, etc, please visit this link.
Cookies used on this web site
This web site uses the following own cookies:
- Session Cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are human instead of automatic apps. This is a way to fight spam.
This web site uses the following third parties cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to the web. When you use this web, you are allowing the information treatment on you by Google. Therefore, any right exercise in this sense should be done communicating it directly with Google.
- Social Networks: each social network uses its own cookies for allowing you to click their “Like” or “Share” buttons.
Cookie deactivation or elimination
At any time, you will be able to exercise the right of cookie deactivation or elimination of this web site. These actions are done in a different way depending on the browser you are using. We provide you with a quick guide for the most popular browsers here.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this point you should execute your cookies elimination and deactivation right. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect cookie manipulation on the part of the cited browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies for the browser not to forget your decision for not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and compromises not to share it with third parts, except for the situations in which it is necessary for the system functioning or when the law obliges to that effect. According to Google, your IP address is not saved.
Google Inc. is a company linked to Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all the transfer data are dealt with a protection level according to the European regulation. You can look for detailed information to this respect on this link. If you want information on the use Google gives cookies we attach this other link.