In our tax consultancy department we have professional economists and lawyers with experience in the area of taxation. They offer our clients recurrent advice on the tax implications of the business decisions they must make, as well as manage our clients’ relationships with the Tax Administration.
The basic services we provide to our clients are:
- Preparation of models for quarterly and annual declarations: VAT, withholdings, payments on account of companies, Intrastat, operations with third parties, etc.
- Preparation of the annual personal income tax return for natural persons (professionals and freelancers)
- Preparation of corporate income tax for corporate clients
- Technical advice on the submission of declarations
Other additional services can be contracted separately on an ad hoc basis, or added individually to the package of basic services, in order to have permanent access to them.
- Technical advice on provisional settlements issued by the Tax Agency
- Attend Tax Management Requirements
- Assisting the customer in tax authorities inspections
- Advice and request for deferrals and instalments of tax debts
- Auditing and tax risk analysis
- Collection of electronic notifications from the Tax Agency